Motor inverter SERIES ISV
Motor inverter SITI combines the performances of mechanical speed variators with the reliability and flexibility of the electric control.
With the motor inverter SITI the speed of a system could be adjusted by a local operation, as it can in case of mechanical speed variators.
To be able to make these adjustments, the inverters are equipped with an integrated keyboard for an easy and direct configuration of the inverter. A display allows to visualize the preset speed and the checking of the real parameters
- it enables a cost reduction on materials (cable, smaller size electric panel) and on manpower (due to the cable not needing any shielding
- it requests no external filters.
- it is in conformity with EC directives on the electromagnetic compatibility EMC due to the absence of external cables between the motor and the inverter and due to the presence of an integrated filter that eliminates the possible shortcuts.
- Power: 0.37 kw – 1.5 kw
- Nominal power: 0.8 kva – 2.9 kva
- Nominal current: 1.1 A – 3.7 A
- Motor power: 0.37 kw – 1.5 kw
- Input voltage: 380/440 V (± 15%)